Explore Haida Gwaii by Schooner
9 Days / 8 Nights • Cruise Adventure
CAD$6,295 + $944 (taxes) per person (based on 2 people; includes float plane transfer)
August 5, 2018; other dates are available, please ask.
- One night hotel accommodation in Skidegate (Graham Island)
- 7 nights on board the Passing Cloud
- All meals lovingly prepared by an on-board chef
- Transfers and inclusions listed in the itinerary
- Passing Cloud is a 70-foot (21-metre) classic wooden schooner designed by William James Roué, famous for designing the legendary Canadian racing fishing schooner Bluenose.
- The small size of this schooner means an incredible ratio of expedition staff to passengers
- The captain and crew are keen to provide wildlife viewing opportunities and the chance to explore whenever possible
- This trip is exclusive, sells out early, and provides a unique experience
- Visit ancient Haida villages, learn about the natural and ancient cultures from the Haida Watchmen – whose role is to protect and educate
Price is per person based on two people sharing a standard room. Other room types: please inquire. Proof of insurance is mandatory; if you need to purchase trip cancellation or health insurance please inquire. For full Booking Conditions, please see thetravelsociety.com/booking-conditions/ Tour is operated by The Travel Society, Inc., 174 Spadina Ave., Suite 404, Toronto, ON, M5T 2C2, Canada; 1 (877) 926 2500; TICO Registration #1280649